3d Printed files for Sienci Dust Shoe?

I tried poking around but did not see the printer files for the dust shoe. I broke the holder the knobs go in taking it off the machine.

Be a little careful with those parts, the orientation they are printed is not ideal for strength but I understand why they printed it this way, much easier to print and no supports needed.

Will try gluing it but figured I could reprint them at higher temp to increase layer adhesion. Or use PETG so they would have a little more flex.

Mike

1 Like

In the Onshape document there is an “Archives” folder…“CAD Imports” folder…“Dust Shoe Base” file.
Check to see if it matches with what you have.

Hansi

There’s more stuff in there, but I need to get on my desktop, to help you out some more. Can’t view everything from my mobile :grin:

I’ll look I did not know there was an archives - Onshape is not a tool I have ever used before.

well I found it in sub-assemblies, but the latest version V8 does not match the shipping dust shoes, so I suspect its not in there yet.

The parts are presently located in Sub-assemblies → Dust Shoe → Dust Shoe V8 → Dust shoe base. They’re the Left and Right mounts :+1:

OK I get it, i was looking for them in the list of parts in the folder. I see now. Thank you.

Ya, there you go :+1::+1:
Thanks Chris

1 Like

I uploaded a design to Thingverse that just slips over the router, and is for a smaller shop-vac with a 1.25" suction tube. Makes it easy to just slide all the way up when finding “zero”, and uses the Makita clamp hardware. Check it out, hope it’s useful to others:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4517734

1 Like