Another newby question

I have just got going on my longmill 30 x 30.
I am finding a place for my tools and laptop, but the cord that runs from the laptop to the longboat is too short for my setup.

Is there anything special about this cord?
It looks like a printer cord?

I could be wrong, but… I think it is just a standard USB cable.

1 Like

@dbp - It is a printer usb cable. Just get a good quality shielded one or add ferrite magnets to help noise cancellation. You can get longer ones if needed.


Thanks, yeah it is a longer one that is required.

1 Like