AutoZero touchplate not saving in G-Sender

Every time I open G-sender, I have to tell it that I’m using the new probe. It won’t save the new configuration even after making the change in settings. Am I missing something?

1 Like

@cmorrowk Welcome to the forum Chris! Good people, sound advice given. It’s been so long ago, I don’t recall the steps I used to set up the autozero touch plate. Have you reviewed this resource from Sienci? I believe that is what I used to set mine up. Let us know how you fix the issue. Once again welcome!
Jake

Thank you Jake. I originally followed all the instructions you referenced. But I think what made a difference was for me to go through all the steps without getting sidetracked. I just got my MK 2 a few days ago, so it has been easy for my attention to get diverted to each new thing I find. So I think as I was setting it up, I kept chasing squirrels and never really finished the set up. So I just went through the set up completely again, without being sidetracked. Everything seems to be working now. Initially, I wasn’t even getting the auto option in the drop down menu, so I clearly missed a step somewhere. Thank you again for your help!

You are quite welcome @cmorrowk ! So I will share, “Sidetrack” is my middle name! I get sidetracked and forgetful all the time! That’s why I have 3 good tape measures, and 15 pencils floating around the shop. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: glad you got it working, that’s the real success here. Welcome again to the forum. We can’t wait to see what you will make with your MK2.
Jake

@cmorrowk As it appears that @Jake has led you to the solution of your issue, Chris, I’ll close this thread.
Have fun with your new LM. Be sure to post pics of your projects.

1 Like