Good day Everyone,
I am having some issue this weekend with my CNC, basically I lost the connection from my PC to my CNC. the same problem happen with my MacBook Pro and my 2x surface tablets using UGS and CNCjs. My machine has been running fine for the last few weeks/month.
here what I have done so far…
- vacuum completely disconnected and put away;
- router unplugged;
- all wires that were strapped together are undone now;
-no power wire and signal wire mixed together;
- I disconnected everything from my control box excepted my laptop connected and everything works fine. no disconnection. (virtually i can move my x, y and z axis without any issue);
- gamepad disconnected
- I tried different USB cable, same problem.
- I tried different power source, same problem.
- I try to run the laptop only on battery, same problem.
now here what happen…
- as soon as I plug in one of the step motors in the control box, if I try to move the cnc, x,y and z, it doesn’t matter which one…my computer get disconnected.
- I plugged in one motor at the time, trying all the port… same issue every time.
so I think the issue is the actually controller box.
tomorrow I will open the box to make sure nothing is loose inside…
I need some help please…