G sender problems

I was trying to align my machine it was binding. When i went around the table to adjust and went back around to toggle it again it would not allow me access to the toggle display.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks for placing it in the appropriate category, I tried the reboot and it did not help same thing happened i did check the conection and it was good. Not sure where to go from there.

@gprice1 I’ve moved your post to the gSender category. From your picture, it looks like you are disconnected in gSender. I would suggest closing gSender, re-starting it and re-connecting. Before doing that, verify that when you went around the table, you did not pull out the USB cable.

Thanks for placing it in the appropriate category, I tried the reboot and it did not help same thing happened i did check the conection and it was good. Not sure where to go from there.

Replace the USB cable?

1 Like

Is there a usb cord that you suggest that is better than the others??

You haven’t said what equipment you are using. The USB cable has to match that.

There must be a billion different USB cables. Don’t cheap out on it. Get more than one that’s the correct length for your setup but not overly long.

A USB cable should be shielded from connector to connector.

The cable must be a “data” cable and not just a “charging” cable.

The reality is that just changing to a new cable might be all you need, or you might not find anything changes.

This is the pc i am using.