Gsender freezes once the router is turned on

Hi all, I have my longmill MK2 last October. I was using Gsender 1.1.4, everthing looks ok when I started, only the machine was always stopped in the middle of job. I had posted this issue and been instructed the dust collector need to be grounded when use it.
After I update Gsender to 1.1.7, it shows connection problem. I restore default Gsender settings, then the machine back to work. but now I try to use Gsenderā€™s surfacing function, get everthing ready to run. I have found if I run the program without turn on router, it works find from A to Z, but once I turned router the Gsender is freez there,out of control. I try to disconnect and re-connect, then shows ā€œopen com3 errorā€, after a few Second, I can hear the sound from laptop, then I can re-connect to machine.
I have even restore my laptop, but same situation as above.
I have read others issues, and followed OPs58ā€™s step to check all the connections, take to router cable out and grounding the dust collector, but still doesnā€™t work.
Does any of this family member knows how to fix it, I really need to your help.

Have you tried replacing the USB cable? I know a lot folks have had issues with the cable.

I had tried before my laptop restore, I will try it again. thank you for help.

I have the exact same issue; my MK-2 freezes soon after initiating a carve - either while travelling to the beginning of the carve or during it. The ONLY thing I have had success with is significantly slowing down the carve feed-rate to 20% or less. There also seems to be benefit keeping the X-Axis lead screw well lubricated.
I do not have this occur with all carves; just ones that I have repeated certain projects. That makes me think there is a possible software issue in either gSender or V-Carve Desktop. And yes, I have replaced my cable to a quality EMI shielded one. Finally, my dust collector is not the problem. I ruled that out by keeping it and any other electrically powered device turned off - and this problem still happens.

Hi Bill,
Thank you so much for your comments, the EMI shielded cable is great idea, I will try it.
meanwhile, I would like share my experience with you, I learned from Sienci Lab is that keep router and control pennal in seperate circuit, I tried and it worked well.