List of Longmill Orders F/W 2021

HURRRRA I jumpt up by 46 spots in one day!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ordered 2 days ago sitting on 106 count down begins!

2 Likes

I am getting close #34 as of 171221

I too had issues with the parts sent. completely unusable parts. ( Bolt pattern on y-axis rail) As a QC tech (my job) there is no excuse for what is being shipped. Furthermore the individuals that were on the other end of the phone were to concerned about there own feelings they forgot that it was me with $2000 of useless parts in my table.

I didnā€™t think it was too much to ask for them to overnight the parts as it was their own internal checks that missed the bad manufacturing. Then I was told it was shipped with an email for verification. When I called the following day (because shipment status didnā€™t update )it was still sitting in their building. Followed by nothing but excuses, they blamed it on UPS.

Ultimately I got my parts but I am extremely dissatisfied with the emails but I got from SienciLabs. Patrick, the operations manager made me feel like I was the problem. You know the guy that put out 2000 bucks.

It saddens me to say out loud that I will not recommend Siencilabs Longmill to anyone, Not because the machine itself (I think itā€™s built really well). Itā€™s 100% because of the staff and how they handled an internal mistake that they made (and blamed everybody else for including me). Since this experience, I have three friends that read the emails that were sent back and forth and ended up choosing to go with the competition.

After reading their story. They have some growing pains. Yes. But I have to say they try hard. Give them a chance to correct it. They swamped and a new start up so Iā€™ll give them some credit. Donā€™t use forum send them a email directly. They may surprise you. I learned the forum is not the place for complaints send them directly. Remember they a start up company and have had some growing pains.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Actually I did use email and I did use the phone and I did get things sorted out. Iā€™m just letting future buyers know the experience that I had.

I went back and forth about using the forum but I felt it important for two reasons.

1: this is where people come to to get honest reviews of SienciLabs and its product.

2: this is a place where SienciLabs comes to hear what their customers are saying about their company and their product.

I did number 2 through a series of phone calls and emails. As I said, ultimately I got all my parts.
As I stated in the first post, I really like the product!

I think this is a win-win for everybody.

Thank you!

https://forum.sienci.com/t/one-week-since-i-recieved-the-new-longmill/4531/3?u=cmfaub

Moved up 10 spots since Friday still counting :smile:

1 Like

Just got a notice. Looks like I missed the shipping for this week #25. Gonna be in the new year. Gives me more time to build a table I guess. Oh and learn how to use itā€¦ :slight_smile:

Make that #15 as of 3:45 Tuesday.

2 Likes

Iā€™m at 86 getting closer !

2 Likes

Im #32751 i ordered July 29 I should be way ahead of this order list!

1 Like

Holy crap, been# 19 for two days maybe they will ship tomorrow before the holiday break
Ship it ship it ship it ship it ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦plsaze

Havenā€™t moved from 69 in two daysā€¦Only moved an average of 8 a day since orderingā€¦Donā€™t know where they get shipping 16 to 20 a day.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing

1 Like

Gals & guys, I just wanted to chime in here with an attaboy to the Sienci Lab team for the incredible service I received after my order arrived. One of the rails (the X-axis reinforcement rail) was warped, so I contacted them about it. Within less than 48 hours from having posted my concern, the replacement part arrived. Not only are they responsive to filling initial orders, but I know from experience that theyā€™re bending over backwards in following up with anyone who encountered a problem with their order.
Thank you, Sienci Labs!

Another very satisfied customer,
Marty Schlosser
Kingston, Ontario, Canada

4 Likes

Do we will have an update before the holidays? Itā€™s been 3 days without the list updated. Thanks

I donā€™t see ghe number on this list??

They took off the Holiday week, so they arenā€™t in the office to update the list.

Refer to the bottom of their December 2021 Production update page.

1 Like

Its January 4th and still no update....Whatever is the reason for no shipments let people know thats all we`re asking.

1 Like

There was an email last Thursday regarding couplers that they are waiting on from suppliers. So nothing is gonna ship at least till the 12 or 13 of January. Maybe later.

There hasn`t been an update on long mill shipping orders since 12/21/21ā€¦Does anyone know when an update will be posted?