May 19 - May 26, 2023 "A Project That is a Sign" Contest

So many wonderful projects! Thank you to those who participated in this week’s contest, where we asked creators to post their spring-themed projects.

We are happy to announce that Eric Meertens, James Stevens, Adam M Lehman, Brandon WhitneyShadd, Kirk Sturgulewski, and @Drebz are the winners of the "A Project That is Spring-Themed Part 2” contest! Watch out for a prize!

P.S. We will be closed Monday, May 22nd for Victoria Day and back in the office on Tuesday, May 23rd.

This week’s theme is “projects that are signs”. Post your most creative sign projects that were made using your LongMill and share them with us for a chance to be one of the winners of this week’s contest and win free prizes! Swipe to the last photo for more information.

Visit our blog for more information on our Weekly Themed Contest:

Weekly Themed Contest Rules and Guidelines:

Have ideas for themes? Let us know by commenting down below!

Happy creating!

Here is a sign project that I made with my business name.
It has a front and back with separate pieces and 4 sides with joints through to hold it together. I made it with led lighting in the space between which reflects out through the cut out letters.

1 Like

That’s very cool !
How do you power the LEDs and where does the cable run?
Are the letters epoxy filled?

There’s a box behind the front panel with the led strip lights around the inside edge. They came with a power supply that just goes through a hole in the back to a receptacle outlet. I did not fill the letters on this one so they are just openings into the box.

1 Like