Where is everyone from?

Shediac, New Brunswick. CA

Green Bay, WI. Home of the Packers

@Cring23 Welcome Tom from the cornfields of SE Iowa! Good people, excellent information await you here. Once again, welcome!
Jake

Thank you Jake. I’m sure there will be things that I’ll need help with. Nice to know this group has great people willing to help.

Ottawa, ON, Canada. :two_hearts:

1 Like

@jbf Welcome to the group, Jean-Baptiste from beautiful downtown Kanata. Don’t hesitate to post questions and show off your projects.

1 Like

Ben from Prince George, British Columbia. I have a gble cnc machine. 16”x24”. Time to move up. Today I ordered 30”x48” Longmill mk2

2 Likes

I’m originally from North Bay, Ontario (Canada), but I’ve been living in Bathurst, New Brunswick (still Canada) for the last 2 years.

Welcome @Neb and @bpg, we are all looking forward to what you create! Lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Hi all, from Atlanta, GA. Waiting on a Longmill MK2 30x30 that I ordered. Hopefully will arrive in a couple of weeks. …Alabama Crimson Tide fan. Roll Tide :slight_smile:

1 Like

@bama1990 Hey Bud! Welcome from the cornfields of Iowa! Lots of good folks here, willing to help. I have a 30x30 MK2 and love it. No regrets at all in the purchase. This forum really makes the purchase worthwhile. Once again, welcome!
Jake

Lanham md anyone local to me let me know

Longmill MK2 along with Vetric Vcarve desktop.
Thanks

1 Like

Happy Valley Goose Bay Nl.

@Raymond Welcome to the group, Raymond. It’s a friendly place, chock full of people willing and able to help. Don’t hesitate to post questions and be sure to post your projects.

1 Like

Hi Tim425, I’m in Marysville. A hop, skip and a jump North of you, Setting up my Mk2 30X48. Not a new user though. Been doing Hobby CNC for about 15 years.
Facebook: Wade Faries

The perpetual juvenile in me wants to make reference to my mom, but in fact I live in the currently icey cold State of Maine. Waiting patiently on my 30x30. It’ll be replacing a 18x16 machine because bigger is better! Amiright??? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well hello neighbor! I’m in SE New Hampshire.

1 Like

I am located in Pleasanton California. I just got my MK2 operational. Still working on the final configuration of the spoil board. I did finish my first project, CNCSheep. LOTS to learn but having great fun.

1 Like

Small world, I’m close to you and @Tim425 - I’m in Lake Stevens