Xbox Controller Analog stick support

Greetings,

I have setup GSender and currently have a profile for my xbox controller setup and working, with the exception of the analog sticks. Am I missing a config to enable them somewhere or are they just not supported? Also, is there a community location to share controller profiles?

@DiscoJon Welcome to the group, Cody. There are discussions on the forum about the use of various game controllers and touch pads to control the Mill. Rather than put a link to each of them, I suggest that you search on “game controller”.

If none of these address your problem, let the group know.

I don’t believe that there is a specific location to share controller profiles, but it sounds like a good idea. As a starting point, you could post on the Marketplace Freebie board. If you need a file extension added to the list of types acceptable for upload, just let me know.

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve checked those threads and not seen an answer. I’ll post there to continue the discussion.

1 Like

@DiscoJon Cody: I would prefer, if you don’t mind, that you not add to those discussions. They are all quite old and you question may not get the attention it deserves if it is added on to one of them.

Instead, I propose to move your question to the gSender board where it may generate more activity.

Apologies as I already posted. Feel free to move the post to where ever is appropriate. I didn’t want to Necro the posts so I initially posted here.

1 Like

@DiscoJon No apologies necessary. :grinning: I just saw your post in the gSender board, which clearly we agree is the best place for it. I think that I will put yours in a new thread, to further raise its profile.

I’ll close this topic.

1 Like