List of Longmill Orders F/W 2021

8 Days later and Nota lol

Hey scooter I thought I read somewhere they were having issues with their supplier for their packaging supplies

Canā€™t wait get my longmill - stuck order #62 right now but ohhhhhhh my I feel for sorry person stuck order #1 (next one to go out)!

Hopefully things with supplier gets resolved by tomorrow. Itā€™s out of thier hands at this point.

2 Likes

I get that but keeping everyone updated is good No? Plus they should have it now too. Just saying people spent a lot of money

They did post that their supplier issue should be resolved today or tomorrow. I agree keeping updated would be good. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll post tomorrow with further updates on supplier - with any luck itā€™ll be resolved and can get excited seeing shipments getting sent out.

1 Like

Patrik posted the order list 4 days ago and the update about packaging issues 2 days ago. He said then that he hoped that the packaging issue would be resolved by tomorrow latest.

By Thier own estimates they should have about 80 units to ship at once if Packaging was the only issue?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We received a small batch of boxes from our supplier, we will be shipping about 25-30 machines today and more tomorrow when we receive more packaging.

1 Like

Thanks Patriks for doing such a great job at keeping up frequently posted with all the development and for supplying information like our ranking in the shipping list. Your transparency and honesty about whatā€™s going on are keeping the trust we can have for Sienci labs at a really high level. :slight_smile: Donā€™t give up ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. Itā€™s really nice that you keep a list. Iā€™m very anxious to see my number move up on the list and itā€™s driving me crazy, but most companies just leave their customers in the dark. I do appreciate it.

1 Like

@CloutierS Welcome to the group, SC. Thank you for your first post. I am sure that all the Sienci team really appreciate it. While waiting anxiously for your Mill, be sure to read the posts about building a table and generally preparing for the big day.

1 Like

@Nettie Welcome to the group Jeanette. Thank you for your first post. Patrikā€™s posts are just one example of the excellent response you can expect from the Sienci team.

1 Like

Hi Patriks

Dont want to be the debbie downer here but you need to update the list, From your own posts this has stalled for over a week. I get packaging now an issue does that means you lost 100 machines of production? I dont understand how thats possible but I get growing pains. But that list is over a week old. If you shipped 20-30 today means it should have changed.

I dont understand your ethics here. Either? To meet production we are including defective parts (Cosmetic defects ) No incentive no apology no gift for those getting cosmetic defects . If i told that to my customers HELLS FURY would hit the fan. You need to explain this as I didnt pay for cosmetic defects because your short on parts. Does this Make any sense to you ?

Bolts not fitting other assembly issues glitches are showing up all over on facebook page. Did i make the wrong choice here?

Best Regards

@Scooter2014

Take a moment and breathā€¦itā€™s not the end of the world. I got mine a few days ago and everything was in perfect order. Set up went very smoothly and parts were unblemished.

Sometimes the issues people have with setting these things up has to do with experience, not necessarily the product quality itself.

My uncle has had the 3030 longmill for over a year with no problems. If you want to go get a more expensive unit that comes with potentially lesser quality materials and poor customer serviceā€¦go ahead!

Honestly, I am very surprised they have kept the pace they have for so long with everything going on with Covid, supply chain issues, and economic instability.

2 Likes

@Scooter2014.

I only want to bring under the light the information that Patriks posted a revised list at 11:30 this morning (6-1/2 hour before you ask him to update it at 6:05 PM?) and they indeed shipped 28 machines if you compare with the previous list. (I have to admit I didnā€™t checked every order but mine climbed 28 positions)

Itā€™s important to note that the way he does it is by a post update (changing the original main post) and not by posting a new comment at the end of the conversation. You can see the last update timestamp on the original postā€™s top right at the left of the ā€œNov 11ā€. You have to let your cursor over the number at the pencilā€™s left side that is the number of revision so far (33 revisions at the time Iā€™m writing this)

In fact, if you look at your order confirmation number, youā€™ll see it climbing on the list on a pretty regular basis.

@Patriks : maybe adding textually a timestamp of the update after the batch number could help people identify when the last update took place ?

Hope this helps a little bit

Wish you all a nice evening

1 Like

I would ask that everyone keep in mind that many are impatient to get their new Mills up and running. Itā€™s easy to let that impatience carry us away.

The Sienci team works to make this forum a friendly place where everyone feels welcome.

The objective of this particular thread is to keep those who have purchased a Long Mill up to date on the status of their order. If anyone has concerns about the shipping schedule, please take those concerns up by sending a private message to Sienci rather than opening them up for debate here.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response and explanation.

Please note that Patrik has updated the list today.

1 Like

HURRRRA I jumpt up by 46 spots in one day!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ordered 2 days ago sitting on 106 count down begins!

2 Likes