Where is everyone from?

Hello, I’m in Atlanta, GA now but also grew up in Winter Park, FL. WPHS class of '69 – the year Disney came to town and changed everything.

1 Like

@fturton - Interesting Fred. I too grew up in Winter Park. Graduated WPHS in '61. Now live near Lynchburg, VA. Small world isn’t it.

1 Like

It can be a small world. I am a newbie here having spent several years working with Fusion 360 doing 3D printing. I am eager to see some chips fly in my new CNC.

1 Like

@fturton - Well enjoy. I have been using my MK1 since they first came out. Lot of frustrating times. Lot more good times.

3 Likes

It’s a small world after all. It’s a small world after all. , , , sorry, but you, and the reference to Disney in the prior post, got the song stuck in my head so I thought I’d share.

2 Likes

Fort Smith, NT Canada

1 Like

@spydmobile Welcome to the group, Franco. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and be sure to post your projects. Have fun.

1 Like

Thanks! Beyond impressed with everything so far, the product, the service, the openness! my MkII 48x30 is still under construction - hard slog with the long bout of colder than -40 we have been having but hope to have it cutting something by the end of this coming weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

-40 Wow! Made me grab a map to see where you are, I’m in Rochester NH USA by the way, and Fort Smith is pretty far North.

Fun fact, -40 Celsius is equal to -40 Fahrenheit so it doesn’t matter that you use Celsius and we use Fahrenheit in this instance. On that note I wish the USA would just adopt metric already, USA, Liberia and Myanmar are the only countries that officially use imperial, I think, but I digress…

2 Likes

East Texas - between Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA

1 Like

OH NO! Me too. That song is a horrible ear worm.

2 Likes

Denison, Iowa and in Crawford county because it demanded 20 charecters, I’m only one charecter.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, we don’t bite, well not too hard. :smile:

I´m from small village Loucovice in South Czech.

2 Likes

@ferko_lastocka Welcome from Iowa, USA! Good people, excellent advice.

@jtallen83 Howdy neighbor (same state anyhow). Mahaska County here. Welcome to the forum. Good people, sound advice!

1 Like

Grafton, Wisconsin :blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard. I am originally from Janesville, Wi., now in Ozark, Alabama.

1 Like

I am currently located in Memphis, TN, USA. In the near future I wil be relocating to lower Alabama, about 100 miles from the gulf coast.

Hey Kenneth, I live in Ozark, Alabama. South East corner.

1 Like