Buy and sell CNCs, tools, parts, materials, files, or accessories between forum members
The Buy and Sell board is intended for the occasional sale of, or request to buy, forum members’ own surplus tools, accessories, and parts related to the use and maintenance of the LongMill or other Sienci machines.
This board is primarily for non-commercial use. Businesses that would like to sell their products or services or to solicit business of any kind may send a message to an administrator for approval to do so. Commercial posts made without this approval will be deleted. (Sienci has a business directory here: https://business.sienci.com/. It was set up, in part, to allow users to promote their businesses.)
We must respect the copyright of the developer/seller of plans, models, and clipart. Unless expressly permitted by the copyright holder, do not offer for sale, trade, or free any plans, models or clipart that you have purchased or downloaded. If you believe that you have modified the original to an extent that offering it will not violate the copyright, send a message to the administrator for approval to list it.
Please follow these guidelines when posting:
- Post a price for items for sale. Items offered for trade should include a description of what you will accept.
- Do not negotiate on the forum. Contact the person who has listed the item, and negotiate with them via PM or e-mail.
- Post your general location, especially if it is not already included in your public profile.
- If you are also listing your item on sites such as Ebay, Kijiji or Craigslist, do not post a link to those sites on this board. Those links can die. Post a complete description here and it will remain until you remove it.
- When your item sells, or if you decide to withdraw if from sale, edit the post to indicate it is sold, or delete the post. If you have posted to buy something and you find it, follow the same process.
- Do not post any personal information, such as your email address, in your post. The forum’s private message system should be used for this purpose.
And finally: Any and all transactions between members via this forum are at their own risk. Do your due diligence before you make any purchases or deals as Sienci Labs will not be responsible for any outcome between buying or selling parties.