Bigfoot stopped by for a visit

My daughter’s friend watched a lot of those monster hunter shows, and likes to go hunting for Bigfoot when they go for hikes. I thought I would make her one of those silohuettes so her dad could put it out in the woods by their house.

In the process of painting it with black paint. I made two, using the scrap plywood I had. one was 19" tall and the other I think is 22" tall (Wife said she wanted one too :slight_smile: )

Literally took 5 minutes to cut out on the long mill, using a 1/4" end mill.

Using plywood in the future, I will have to invest in a good compression bit, the downcut bit leave excellent top surface finish but the bottom has a lot of tear out.

3 Likes

The ironic part is that, as I viewed this, the kids were streaming on Disney+ and internet is slow, so the pic was initially blurred out…

3 Likes

Thats awesome man Hilarious. Should get some fake fur and make it really look like one LOL

1 Like

I found that a lot of people LOVE Bigfoot stuff. I make “Lets go Squatch’n” signs, and they sell like hotcakes. I may take a chance at making a Bigfoot lawn silhouette and see how well it sells.

1 Like