December 9 - December 16, 2022 "A Project That is Winter/Christmas Themed" Contest

Hello, everyone. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who took part in the contest this week. We’re really pleased to see that you all utilized the information you learned from these projects you completed on your LongMill for other projects. We are aware that this journey may be challenging but the outcomes are incredible. We love seeing all the projects shared within the community.

We are happy to announce that Kevin Veliz, Jason Binkley, @aarseneault, Gavin Hutchens, Mark Lesinski, and @elbarsal are the winners of the "A Project That You Learned Something From Making It” contest! Look out for a prize coming your way!

Happy festive season everyone! Celebrate the season with us by posting your best Winter/Christmas-themed projects made on your LongMill to get us in the jolly spirit. We will pick our favourite festive season projects and send cool stuff to the makers. Happy holidays to all of you! Swipe to the last photo for more information on this week’s contest theme.

Visit our blog for more information on our Weekly Themed Contest:

Weekly Themed Contest Rules and Guidelines:

Happy making!

1 Like

Here is my entry for the Winter/Christmas theme. I made this sleigh for my mother at Christmas and she loves it. It is not my design, the plans were purchased on Etsy but the carving and cutting was done with my LongMill.

4 Likes

Thanks for the likes, I thought I would share another photo now that my Mother has it set up for the holiday season. I think she does a great job at showing off my work.

1 Like