Do I have the correct Y-axis gantry for the 48x30

I purchased the 48x30 Longmill. I am on page 24 of the Longmill MK2 assembly manual. When going to Section D “EX Y-gantry assembly” the bracket in this section is quite different from my bracket. Attached picture for comparison. Was I mistakenly sent the the bracket for the smaller longmill?

Either email or call Sienci tomorrow morning. They can answer your question and if there was a mistake, they will take care of you quickly. They are an excellent company that takes care of their customers. Mine is a 30x30 so I can not be of much help. Let us know how you come out.
Jake

nevermind I need to drink sone coffee

Thank you for responding. I had emailed support but knowing it was Sunday and that I would not hear back from them until Monday. I was hoping that someone in the community with a 48x30 could help verify. It was a bummer to be partially through the build and have to stop. Sienci support did get back to me today and confirmed incorrect Y-axis gantry was sent with my kit and replacement will be shipped out.

2 Likes

Good I am glad. As I may have already said, this forum and the company as a whole is the main reason I purchased from Sienci. Good folks providing a good product, decent prices and world class support. Very rare in today’s society. Make sure you share some of your creations when you get up and running.
Take care!
Jake

As the original issue has been addressed, I’m closing this topic. If anyone else has a similar concern, feel free to start a new topic, which will ensure that it is addressed promptly.