G Sender won't start?

Thanks Kevin…appreciate the support…I’ll come back with the logs…as I’m back on 1.05…I think it may have deleted the old logs when I uninstalled…so went to bed!

this was some of the log error code the previous time:

] [error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()

[2022-05-04 22:25:42.869] [error] SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()

But will upgrade again Kevin and then see what I find to help troubleshoot it ater work. thanks again.

I also had an issue with Gsender not loading, I initially was using v1.04 and then updated to v1.05 thinking it was an issue that may have been fixed. It still was not loading, and then I read this forum and renamed the log file.

Now Gsender v1.05 loads but other issues have surfaced which did not exist before including:

• During the homing cycle, the Z-axis will work correctly, but then all stepper motors will lock up and continue to be powered but not move. I have to disconnect and reconnect in order to reset them.
  • Gsender will show the position on all axis as -214748 (I have had to disable soft limits to be able manually jog).
  • After disabling soft limits, I am able to bypass the homing cycle, manually jog and reset the position on the axis.

I have tried running a program (without the spindle on) and there does not appear to any issues but I am not comfortable given the above items.

Hi all,
I have the same issue. I have tried everything without any success.
Permissions are as in the instructions but I am unable to even start the app …
Thanks for all the help!