Busy times at Sienci - we have a few exciting projects on the go on the software side of things. We’ve put some time over the last week in fixing some recurring issues/feedback in gSender and have a new build available for you. We also have added support for a few upcoming new offerings from the company itself, such as the MK2 with new machine profiles and firmware images, and a soon-to-be released novel probe touchplate. We’re also slowly adding more and more laser-specific features to improve the workflow of anyone with the new laser module.
As always, we all appreciate the continued feedback and growing community here!
- Add support for distinct Spindle min/max and laser min/max while in laser or spindle mode
- “Pause” toolchange workflow renamed to “Manual”, and now allows jogging and macros to be run
- Default feedrate in “start from line” now reflects file unit modal
- Fixed issue where units weren’t always consistent on Go-To buttons leading to Z plunge
- Tool diameter selection hidden on Z probe to prevent user confusion.
- Lowered minimum resolution from 1280X960 to 1024X768 and added responsiveness to account for that.
- Trimmed machine profile list to generic set and made it more obvious that machine dimensions are as reported from EEPROM.
- Added MK2 machine profiles and support for default settings for new machines.
- Updated firmware images for MK1 and MK2
- Fixed regression where comments weren’t properly stripped before sending to GBRL
- Corrections to Auto-diameter probe profiles
- Fixed issue where T commands could cause errors when on a line with M6 commands
- Stop job should now consistently reset board (0x18) as intended
- Fixed various tooltip errors
- Fixed issue where calibration tools weren’t using correct jog controls