Inductive Sensor Kit Issues

After installing the inductive sensor kit and confirming each sensor is ready and correct location in gSender, I then perform flashing GRBL firmware as instructed as written online. I did this because I wasn’t sure if I had the latest version. after completing flashing I made the suggested changes in EEPROM setting. I reconnected to machine and then selected Home. gSender showing that it is homing but the machine is doing nothing and making no sounds. after a few second I get a “Alert (9)”. I can’t even manually move the machine in any direction. Before performing the flash everything was working. Not sure what I did wrong and how to overcome it. Any help getting me up and running will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
John

1 Like

This happened too (although I don’t have my switches working yet. The light has stopped working on it so I haven’t bothered with it anymore).
I believe you have to close out gsender and than bring it back up to connect again. That did the trick for me.

Thanks for your suggestion. I finally got it working. I set system back to default setting and started over again. This time everything works. I must have changed a setting that I shouldn’t have but not sure what that was. I have lots to learn. Again thanks.

As the original issue has been addressed, I’m closing this topic. If anyone else has a similar concern, feel free to start a new topic, which will ensure that it is addressed promptly.