Instagram handles

Hello,

My name is Keith and I’m one of the Longmill 30x30 beta testers.

I would like to share my Instagram handle with the forum so you can see some of the things I’ve done with my machine. It is: i.wood.if.i.could

I also encourage all of you to share your Instagram handle so we can follow and support each other.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I really appreciate you sharing your Instagram handle (@i.wood.if.i.could) with the forum. It’s an excellent way for us to see the fantastic work you’ve been doing with the Longmill 30x30. I’ll definitely give you a follow to keep up with your projects.

I go by the handle @maker_magic on Instagram. I’ve been involved in various woodworking and crafting endeavors, and I love connecting with fellow enthusiasts and creators.
Creating this kind of online community is invaluable. It allows us to inspire and learn from each other, share tips and tricks, and support our creative journeys. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your projects and engaging with others from the forum. Keep up the fantastic work!
If you want to boost your online presence, you might want to other consider options. As an example, you can buy verified Instagram accounts. It can be a helpful strategy to expand your reach and connect with even more fellow makers and woodworking enthusiasts.