IOT Relay Activation

@Megistus There is no reason that file won’t run, Wayne. FWIW, I don’t believe that Chris’ issue is gcode related. If it were, his file would not run at all. It does run when he unplugs the IOT relay. I’m waiting for him to reply to my last post, but I think that he is drawing too many amps through that relay and that is why the controller is not powering the motors. Now, all of this is speculation on my part, and I could be dead wrong.

1 Like

Exactly

That’s why I used my relay as described below.

Single Phase Solid State Relay.

This is the unit I just installed for powering the router. 25 amp relay and DC 3-32V control. Connected to the coolant contact and activated/deactivated with the M8/M9 commands. Works great.

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice. I upped the gauge wiring from the controller and the iot. I also moved the iot next to the controller to shorten the wire run. That actually corrected the problem. There must have been enough draw between the 2 to create the issue. I appreciate all your help

2 Likes

Very good Information. I have hooked up my IOT and it is working like I had hoped, Thank you all
Ted