Just pulled the trigger

@chrismakesstuff no problem pal. I have been prepping galore and am in zero hurry. My wife and I canā€™t wait to get stuff on our webpage and youtube channel once we get going!
Do we get an email saying it has shipped when it does come?

Yeah you should get an email to let you know once itā€™s shipped and you should also get the tracking number :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not worried. It does say somewhere two weeks lead time so take your time. By the way Iā€™m going to be an oddball and use a Bauer Router similar to the Makita. I got it for $63 with a coupon. I figured if it doesnā€™t work out I can get a Makita at Home Depot. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice! Solid job boys, thanks for the quick work

1 Like

Mine shipped yesterday too. UPS said 8 days which is wierd (to BC) including the weekend.

1 Like

I finally settled on a table design and been slowly building it the last few days. Iā€™ll post it on here when Iā€™m done

1 Like

Google Photos
Hereā€™s the design I wound up going with. With the lid down itā€™s the same height as my tablesaw. I chose to make it like this because I didnā€™t want to give up a whole bunch of real estate in my small garage and wanted to still have the ability to tile big projects together

3 Likes

Just bought my first CNC, LongMill 30x30. Looking forward to starting. New to CNC, dabbled with 3d Print and Glowforge. Any suggestions for ā€œnewbieā€? Thanks.

Maybe specify a bit on what youā€™re looking for? Pretty broad topicā€¦ Lol

Welcome! I am assembling mine as we speak. One huge suggestion so far is to build yours using the long videos Chris made. He builds one with you in real time. Keep the website instructions handy as well and things go pretty smoothly.

Bauer as in Harbor Freight?

That is a good option. Easy to add side panels to limit noise and dust. Did you all wheels?

I didnā€™t. Just the location and fact that I want to panel things in the future meant side panels and wheels are un-necessary. But I totally couldā€™ve put on wheels just in case