List of Laserbeam Orders

UPDATE 01/13/22
Hi everyone :wave:
We will lock this shipping thread and pause updates here, since we’ve created a new and better system for showing LongMill and Laser order status. See here: Order Status Tracking | Sienci Labs

Hi all, Patrik here. Ikenna and the team are working hard to ship out as many Laserbeams as we can before we depart for the holidays. This list will be updated at the end of each working day. Please note we will be taking holidays from December 24th to January 4th.

If you have any questions and would like extra assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us here: Contact Us and get CNC support | Sienci Labs

We have completed shipping the first 300 Laserbeam orders, if you would like to see the status of your order, please use the link here Order Status Tracking | Sienci Labs

3 Likes

So will these 300 be filled before the Christmas holidays?

Hi Justin,

The plan is to fulfill most of the orders before the new year.

3 Likes

Not sure if I’ll get mine before the vacation.
Really anxious

Well so much for the end of the year being the absolute latest on the shipping. Looks like they only got 85 of the first 300 done. I guess its gonna be another 2 weeks or longer for the rest of us.

1 Like

So is there a complete list do I can see about where I am on the list.

If your order number is lower than the order in spot number 1, then it has theoretically already shipped. I was #70 on the list yesterday, #42 today.

Thank you for the reply but my number is greater than the other numbers on the list posted above. But my order number is not on there.

I presume you’re order 301+ then. This list was just the first 300 pre-orders.

Ok thank you for your response

Any update as to how far down on this list you guys are currently sitting at? Curious as to what order numbers are going out in the next shipment batch?

I have moved up 60 spots in about 2 days.

Hi: Happy new Year! I’m #14 on that list and haven’t heard or seen anything about shipping. I’m also in the US, I don’t know if that makes a difference.

Are we going to be notified of when the laser ships?

thanks
Shawn

I would love to see a complete list to see how far down I am and get an idea when the rest of us will receive our laser

3 Likes

Keep an eye on your email. They will send you an email saying your order is complete and a tracking number. I got the email yesterday and the expected delivery date is the 12th. I’m in the US, not sure if that matters.

@AnEvilGator Welcome to the group, Brian. I’m sure that you are waiting on your laser with breathless anticipation. :grinning: :grinning: You will be scorching things in no time.

Hey! I’m finally showing on the list. Hurrah

1 Like

Hi everyone. We will lock this shipping thread and pause updates here, since we’ve created a new and better system for showing LongMill and Laser order status. See here: Order Status Tracking | Sienci Labs