Longmill 30x30 for sale

For Sale: CNC LongMill in Mint Condition with Full Equipment

It is with regret that I am selling my CNC LongMill, an incredible tool for manufacturing enthusiasts. This machine is in impeccable condition, practically new. It has been meticulously maintained and is ready to use as soon as you receive it.

Included in the Offer:

• CNC LongMill mk1
  • Dust collection system to keep your workspace clean
  • Worktable for stable and precise projects
  • A selection of high-quality wood to kickstart your projects immediately
  • Complete setup so you can start without any delay
  • probe
    -router
    -dust shoe
    -spare parts

Specifications:

• Model: CNC LongMill
  • Condition: Like new
  • Price: Non-negotiable
  • Availability: Immediate

This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a complete CNC LongMill with everything you need to start your manufacturing projects from day one. If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me by private message.

@patlef Patrick: There is no 36 x 36 model Long Mill. Is yours the 30 x 30?

By the rules of the forum, you need to indicate the selling price.

It would also be helpful if you indicate if you are willing to ship or if local pickup is required.

Finally, I have removed your phone number from your post - again, as per the selling rules. You are free to provide your contact information within private messages between you and potential buyers.

2 Likes

Location would be helpful.

2 Likes

Really sorry guys for an a misunderstood situation. I found this website not really user friendly. I am located in mirabel Quebec and the price is.2200$

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.