LongMill MK2 Assembly Videos

Happy Friday everyone! My name is Molly, I am the Marketing Assistant/Analyst at Sienci Labs. I wanted to let you all know that we have created a series of videos where Chris shows us how to assemble the LongMill MK2. It is a 6 part series that will provide you with great visual instructions and make setting up your LongMill MK2 a lot easier.

To watch the videos, click on the link here:LongMill MK2 Assembly - Part 1 (X&Z Axes) - YouTube

If you prefer written instructions, we also have a detailed Assembly Manual that you can access here: https://resources.sienci.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/LongMill-MK2-Assembly-Manual_reduced.pdf

Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

I watched the whole series today!!! I feel very confident I can build my machine no problems when it arrives!!! I was so happy to see some real info on the MK2 finally!!!

I don’t have a MK2 - I don’t have my MK 1 anymore either, but I watched all of the videos anyway. Chris is great at the instructional videos! Maybe that’s why I watched them. I don’t know.

Well at least I still have gSender…

That’s funny. My MK2 shipped today. Why do you not have the Longmill any longer?

Chris IS great, but I nearly lost my mind listening to every sentence ending on a high note like it’s a question…that’s just a pet peeve with me tho…otherwise it was very good…

Yes, there is that. But we tolerate it… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I had sold my MK1 recently due to moving to a new place very soon and having to downsize substantially. It was a V2 MK 1 so not the kick starter machine but the second generation Miss it for sure and am envious of the MK2.