New guy interested

Hey everyone. Just heard about Sienci this week and am very interested. Looking forward to learning a bit before purchasing. Been doing a lot of woodworking and mixing in Resin lately and thought adding CNC to it would be pretty cool. So I will peruse the forums to learn for a while and go from there. want to learn about software as well. Would love to be able to make cribbage boards and so much more.

2 Likes

@Rook Welcome to the group, Pete. Itโ€™s a good one. Iโ€™ll be interested to see your resin projects. Before getting the Mill, I did resin fills on punky wood bowls and such. Now, I pour into pockets carved on the Mill. Fun stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome Grant. Sounds like what Iโ€™m thinking about doing.

1 Like

Welcome to the group Rook. Also, if you havenโ€™t, you might want to join the facebook group: LongMill and Mill One User Group

Welcome aboard. You will find that this is a good company with good people and good equipment. I am extremely pleased and I have never been disappointment.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, Iโ€™m a new user since January and I love it! Still learning but enjoying the journey!!

2 Likes