Spindle Dust Shoe

Wondering if anyone using an 80mm spindle has built a dust shoe to fit the Mk2. Watched a few Youtubes but my design skills are in their infancy and this project will require a higher level of precision than I’ve got. Hoping to beg for a design that I can build or print that mimics the operation of the standard shoe.
Thanx,
Jim

Been tinkering with a new design for about a month so coming soon. Have to test it a little to see if anything breaks. Only 7 inches wide so no X travel loss, magnetic bristle track removal for bit changes and Z independant. Did have to get a Kobra Max for the extra build height to print part of it. I use a 60mm Makita but the Sienci model downloaded has a 80mm hole for the router. A few things would have to change for the 80mm.

I bought the shoe from Sience to fit the 65mm router but have always planned to use an 80mm spindle and they clearly state that they’re shoe won’t work with the larger diameter. They didn’t ship the 80mm spindle bracket with my kit so I’m waiting for it to arrive before I start designing something. I was hoping somebody had already done the legwork for me but . . .

Thanx,

Jim