I recently got the vortex to go with my longmill and I’m having a few issues.
- there’s a orange unlock machine button on the left side of the main screen that doesn’t do anything.
- If using the buttons to turn the vortex it goes one direction and pressing the same button it goes the other direction, if it turns at all, usually just vibrates.
- loaded the chess piece program and the vortex won’t turn, it vibrates back and forth even though gsender says its turning.
- The router drive the bit right through the work piece. Good thing it doesn’t turn.
- When following johann on how to load your first piece into vcarve it flips the piece around and has the head at the chuck, only does it when i click on cylinder axis.