Waiting! 48x30 area ready to go! July ugh

4 Likes

@CRUZMISSILE Hello Donald! I would like to welcome you to the forum. Lots of really good people here that are willing to share their expertise and knowledge to help others. For me, that was one of my deciding factors to purchasing the MK2 30x30. I too am anxiously awaiting my CNC! Hopefully sometime in April, but the jury is out on that. I have my table basically ready too. Going to wait with the finishing touches till I know more about the workflow, tools that I will need handy access to etc.

I love American flags as well, hoping to make some once my unit arrives. Carving 50 stars by hand didn’t sound too fun to me. Additionally, I want to make law enforcement badges, shoulder patches and memorial boxes (unfortunately they are needed as well).

Again, welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your work in the future!

Be safe out there!
Jake

Thanks for responding, I am also making ready for that day it arrives, I’ve been getting my stars layered from a local shop here, I too want to make shoulder patches and badges ext… this machine will greatly improve our capabilities. Formally and retired Army I know what it means to get gift that mean something to the Vets.

So thanks again and I look forward to the day that we can start using our machines

1 Like

@CRUZMISSILE I would like to thank you for your service!

1 Like

Thank, thank you for yours

got my longmill and put it together, finaly, so excited to start creating!

1 Like

Outstanding @CRUZMISSILE ! I can’t wait to see things you create. It is very fun and I genuinely enjoy the creative side as well as seeing the final project. I still stand and watch my CNC carve things out. So very impressive for sure!

Jake