Where is everyone from?

I used to live about 10 miles north of you, just outside of Janesville.

I’m in Burlington welcome to the forum! Good helpful people here.

1 Like

@sleepnin welcome to the forum! Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage and spend some time! Great group of folks here. Enjoy!
Jake

2 Likes

@agibeaut Welcome fellow Midwesterner from the frozen tundra of Iowa! Grab a cup of something warm and read! Lots of good info and people here! Enjoy and once again, welcome!
Jake

1 Like

Tessenderlo, Limburg, Belgium, Europe

2 Likes

Feesburg ohio, usa. Great group

1 Like

Burlington , which state

1 Like

Southeast Wisconsin.

2 Likes

Seattle area for me, looking forward to getting my first CNC. Hopefully the Sienci crew has a great holiday week off. Looking forward to getting started in January!

1 Like

I’m a native of Virginia Beach, VA

1 Like

Harrington Harbour Quebec Canada

2 Likes

@Quebecnewf @debjim1186 @jphilly @stevendq @PILKEDW @Mickus @PowerPC603

Welcome to the forum! Great folks here, very willing to help. Cornfields of SE Iowa, USA here.

@jphilly you can not go wrong with a Sienci CNC machine. Their service and this forum make it very special… Especially for first time owners.

@PowerPC603 How impressive, Belgium, Europe. I would so enjoy visiting Europe sometime.

@stevendq SE Wisconsin… Big game this weekend if you are a football guy. Don’t hold it against me, but was born a Vikings fan.

Again welcome to all, enjoy your stay!
Jake

@Jake Vikings are awesome this year. Hope they go the distance!

I’ve actually been around and active for a while, but thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome Jake. @PowerPC603 just do it, or else before you know it you will be to old to travel. My wife and I just returned from a six week visit to England and we had an excellent time.

Regards
Mick Steele

1 Like

Mooresville Indiana USA. I just made my first project all thought I screwed up the waste board plans ?

1 Like

Welcome @Dougiefresh! Good folks here, willing to help. If you have issues with your waste board, make a separate post and I’m sure the forum will answer your questions. Once again, welcome!
Jake

Shediac, New Brunswick. CA

Green Bay, WI. Home of the Packers

@Cring23 Welcome Tom from the cornfields of SE Iowa! Good people, excellent information await you here. Once again, welcome!
Jake

Thank you Jake. I’m sure there will be things that I’ll need help with. Nice to know this group has great people willing to help.