Where is everyone from?

Phillip Island Victoria Australia

1 Like

Welcome Vic from the Cornfields of Iowa, USA! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots of good people willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
Jake

Edmonton, Alberta :+1:

2 Likes

@NelsonJ welcome from the cornfields of Iowa, USA! Lots of good people here very willing to help! Make yourself at home and we can’t wait to see what you make with your Long Mill!
Jake.

2 Likes

Thanks Jake,
So happy to be here.:+1:

Yah, we don’t usually bite, not too hard anyway. I live in South East Alabama, but formerly from Wisconsin.

i live in Missouri usa

@dfushi Welcome to the group. Tell us about what CNC you are using and your plans for it.

Living in Inverness Florida, 50 miles miles of Tampa (traveled the world in USMC for a few decades though).
Love it here - nice quiet neighborhood and city…

1 Like

Welcome @RussSomdahl from the cornfields of Iowa! Getting cold here, wishes I was in your neck of the woods for a few months anyhow Russ. Lots of good folks here, very willing to help. Can’t wait to see what you will make. Oh yea, and thanks for your service, it is much appreciated sir!

Once again, welcome!
Jake

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

1 Like

@ironmaddle Welcome to the group, Ken. I’m sure that you will find this an excellent source of help and ideas. Post your projects as you do them and have fun.

1 Like

Bakersfield, California

1 Like

Welcome @Kennybob. I could use some of your good weather if you would be kind enough to send me some.

Ok, really, lots of good people here willing to assist. Can’t wait to see what you make!

Jake

1 Like

Idaho Falls, Idaho and Nakon Ratchasima, Thailand

3 Likes

@keigeman Welcome to the group, Ryan. I hope to see your projects in the show off board. Don’t hesitate to ask for any needed help. There are many knowledgeable and experienced users here quite willing to sort things out when needed.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. What machine, and software ya running? This is a good place to hang out.

2 Likes

@TreeBeard Welcome! I’m from North of you in not so sunny Iowa. What kind of CNC and what will you make? Good people here!

1 Like

Chattanooga, Tennessee

1 Like

Art Gibeaut Beloit, WI USA

2 Likes