Where is everyone from?

Youngstown, Ohio, USA

Welcome aboard to the crazy world of CNC.

1 Like

I’ve made some cool stuff with the CNC and laser in the first 2 weeks. I’ll be sharing soon.

Welcome @jdforsythe, looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hello my name is Larry and I’m from Parkersburg, West Virginia (yes it’s a whole different state from Virginia…lol). I had intended to buy a MK2, but a gentleman locally had an MK1 still in the original box that had never been opened that was significantly marked down. So, I purchased it as my first CNC. Looking forward to learning with this machine.

@IBCRAZY8220 Welcome to the family, Larry. I’m sure that you will be happy with the Mk1. I have been for quite a while. Be sure to post questions and pics of your projects.

1 Like

Welcome! I currently live in the eastern panhandle but grew up about 30min from Parkersburg. Enjoy your MK1!

I love my longmill 30by30 It is a very good investment, I am from Hoodsport, Wa

From Hamilton, Ontario. Finally up and running on an MK2 I picked up second hand and in mint, seldom used condition. Completed three successful cuts today after a 4-day table build. Not a steep learning curve but the breakthroughs have been addictive. Visited Sienci Labs yesterday for additional products and staff are amazing.

Albany, Oregon USA :grinning:

I’m up in La Center, WA. Sounds like you’re off and running!
The folks on this forum are dynamite, let them help if you need it.

Have fun

Wg

I’m just north of Seattle, WA!

We just moved from Snohomish last year.

Kelseyville, CA, North of San Francisco , and close to Clearlake )

@ChurchofShambhala Welcome to the group, Eric. Please don’t hesitate to pose questions as you get set up and be sure to post projects in the Show Off topic.

Orleans, Ontario (east side of Ottawa). Been beavering away learning software, design and machining for the last 2 months. I would love to meet up with others in the area - particularly to verify my setup/alignment - never sure if all the noises are normal.

2 Likes

Red Deer Alberta

Currently researching CNC machines. So far the MK2 is looking good

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @RJS, I’ve learned a lot from this forum and met some nice people along the way. I hope your experience is the same :smile:

And might I add that I’ve had a 30x30MK1 for almost 2 years, and it was worth the price of admission. No problems with the machine for me! Just regular maintenance.

1 Like

Thanks Michael. I am hoping to learn from the success of others as well as the frustration of failures. My research to this point indicates that Sienci has a really good product as well as a great reputation for stellar after sales service which is important to me.

2 Likes

Fort Worth Texas, in the process of getting my mill completed. Made a back board (or back splash) to mount my PC and monitor, I cut all of my boards today for my T track spoil board. I am also planning on adding a box to the left of the mill which will house my Longboard and power supply, I will be adding six inch intake and exhaust fans to keep things cool and also a keyboard/mouse slide out.

6 Likes