Where is everyone from?

Cool penguins, average weather, good beer and the big chocolate factory closed last year. At least we still have beer and penguins though!

1 Like

As far north east as you can get in North America; St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.

1 Like

Regina, Saskatchewan

1 Like

No its not. You can go way further in TheYukon in Canada. As a matter of fact you can drive there. LOL

1 Like

SE Wisconsin in the US.

3 Likes

Upstate NY about 40 miles from the Canadian border

2 Likes

I’m in Brantford, Ontario

2 Likes

I’m from Friesland, the Netherlands.

3 Likes

I am from Pittsburgh, PA

1 Like

Wow, everywhere from the local area to the other side of the world :grin: Welcome to the user forum @Ktremblay, @GertJan, and @MetroDesign

I’m from Kitchener Ontario Canada

1 Like

I am from Rustburg,Va

1 Like

Hi tjlang. Welcome aboard. I’m just up the road from you. My address is Monroe but I live out a little past Elon.

1 Like

thank you. when I get my machine maybe we can share ideas

Ok. Be glad to. I’ve had my LongMill for a month but haven’t been able to use it much. In the process of getting my garage/workshop insulated and heated. It’s been too cold to work in there. When is your machine due?

Just order last week so they be sometime in march

1 Like

Ouch! that’s a bit of a wait. No worse though for us kickstarter backers having to wait months too. But it was worth it. I’ll keep in touch. Do you have a facebook account? It would probably be better to start PM’ing instead of using the forum. Don’t want to upset the admins using the forum for messages. Just find a post with my name, Heyward. Hover you mouse over my name and when the block pops up select message.

I am from near Heidelberg, Germany

2 Likes

Rochester, MN, home of the Mayo Clinic.

3 Likes

I’m about an hour south of Ottawa.

2 Likes