Y axis binding, please help

Recently moved and setting up my Longmill 30x30. Followed the directions for mounting to my wasteboard to the letter. Calibrated with G-Sender at 100mm and only off by 1mm. Machine jogs on the y-axis fine at precise and normal speeds but binds on the right side if I try to use rapid jog. Does the same when I run outline on a project. I have loosened the screws in the anti-backlash nut all the way to removing the screws altogether. The wheels are adjusted properly too.

Can anyone help me? The frustration level and blood pressure are thru the roof.

@Dallas Did you resolve this, Dallas? If so, can you please post what you did so others can benefit from it? Thanks.

I have the same problem. I simply don’t use the rapid jog function but wondering what you found Dallas?

I’m setting up a LongMill MK2 48x30 that I purchased used and having issues with Y axis binding on the X axis as it moves in the rapid speed setting in both directions. I’ve checked to see if the X rails are square Y axis by checking the diagonals and the squaring program in GSender and the rails are square within 3 mm on both methods.

Thinking that it might be the lead screw blocks on the Y axis. I loosened the motor side of the couplings on both rails and moved the Y axis to the front legs retightened the couplings with no improvment.

Should I unbolt the lead screw nuts from the Y axis carriage and double check the carriage bearings for possible bearing failure. FYI, the bearings all moved smoothly with no slop or grinding detected when I reassembled the CNC.

Any and all help is weclomed

Thanks