Controller size

Greetings, group. First off, I hope that you and yours are all safe and healthy! My machine will be delivered soon, and I’m eager to get started. Could someone please tell me the dimensions of the controller? Many thanks for all of your experience and knowledge. Bob in San Antonio, Texas, USA

@BadGolferBob Welcome to the group, Bob. There are a lot of great people here waiting to help you get the most out of your Mill.

As to your question, the controller dimensions are 10 x 5 x 5 inches

Wow! - To be clear, I’m talking about the black rectangle box on the left side (I may be referring to it incorrectly - Should I refer to it as the electronics?) … I’m surprised that it is 5" tall. I couldn’t really tell in the pic - Please forgive the newbie questions.

@BadGolferBob I apologize, Bob. I gave you the measurements that are on the Sienci site. I just measured mine and it is 11 x 6 x 3.5. Now, mine is not the latest version so the dimensions of yours may be different and may, in fact, be what the Sienci website says. I’m sure that someone in the tech group at Sienci will see that give you exact information.

Many thanks. I really appreciate it!