Error running headless on Ubuntu server

I’m trying to run gSender Edge on an rPi 4 with Raspbian OS and I’m getting this error on startup. I see the splash screen, but after some time gSender exits. Is this possibly something that’s wrong with the installer, or maybe it isn’t compatible with my OS? Not sure what to do from here. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

jim@raspberrypi:/opt/gSender $ exec ./gsender
16:57:34.554 › null
16:57:36.335 › Error: /opt/gSender/resources/app/node_modules/@serialport/bindings/build/Release/bindings.node: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    at process.func [as dlopen] (electron/js2c/asar.js:140:31)
    at Object.Module._extensions..node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1196:18)
    at Object.func [as .node] (electron/js2c/asar.js:140:31)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:981:32)
    at Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:881:14)
    at Function.Module._load (electron/js2c/asar.js:779:28)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1023:19)
    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:77:18)
    at bindings (/opt/gSender/resources/app/node_modules/bindings/bindings.js:112:48)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/opt/gSender/resources/app/node_modules/@serialport/bindings/lib/linux.js:2:36)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1145:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1166:10)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:981:32)
    at Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:881:14)
    at Function.Module._load (electron/js2c/asar.js:779:28)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1023:19)
(node:1992) [DEP0005] DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues. Please use the Buffer.alloc(), Buffer.allocUnsafe(), or Buffer.from() methods instead.
(node:1992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Message must be a string
    at messageBox (electron/js2c/browser_init.js:45:3307)
    at Object.showMessageBox (electron/js2c/browser_init.js:45:4196)
    at _callee4$ (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:352:37)
    at tryCatch (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:49:2404)
    at Generator._invoke (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:49:1964)
    at Generator.throw (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:49:3255)
    at asyncGeneratorStep (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:57:103)
    at _throw (/opt/gSender/resources/app/main.js:59:291)
(node:1992) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 3)
(node:1992) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.