gSender 6.5 Beta Raspberry issues - Fail to stop or slow to respond

Hello

So, I am having 2 issues. I will report this one here since its long winded.

Basically, I am having a performance/timing issue?

The keyboard is Wireless, so there is a chance what I am seeing is delayed reaction between the Keyboard and the PI. That said, Its super noticeable on the PI, not so much in UGS

I have :
8 gig Raspberry pi 4
UGS (installed)
gSender installed (installed)
Wireless Logitech keyboard with touchpad.
22" TV with HDMI

gSender on Raspberry
Problem:
When I issue a move command on the PI and gSender, it lags behind in the reaction of the movement, not only that. the screen updates very slowly.
So when you click Move,
– There is a 1-2 second pause in the movement.
– There is a 3-4 second pause in the screen changing from idle to movement.
the same behavior is repeated on the stops.

Video to Support the behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b6npKNGOGA

UGS on Raspberry

So when you click Move,
– There is a 1 second pause in the movement.
– There is a 1 second pause in the screen changing from idle to movement.
the same behavior is repeated on the stops.

Video to Support the behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4122H8Xf94

Why this is an issue :

I have seen this problem more so on the PI Version, but I see it randomly on the Windows version.

From time to time, gSender seems to get stuck and will not stop sending the command or just go till it rams into the beds or top.

I believe it gets reported more often as there isnt as many people using the Pi.

just my opinion.

I’m going to bump this thread up just to remind me to address some of these points

@Menglor Since 6.5 we’ve now implemented a wide variety of changes and improvements that should have noticeably improved the delays you’re experiencing in this setup. We’ve also implemented further memory saving optional toggles in the visualizer settings, including a ‘Force minimal renders’ option that we’ve found to greatly help reduce memory usage.

Would you be able to update this thread with any new observations on your end?

I have version 1.2.2. I don’t have a raspberry pi. Every thing is normal. Don’t know what that is even but I now have that exact problem but worse. So much so that when I was pushing the down button for the z it ran my bit into the material. It could have broke my machine or bit if it was stronger. Knowing that there is such a delay I only pressed the button for a very short period of time. When it finally responded it would not stop and kept going. Last week it did that same thing but it ran the x carriage into the side.
I am also having issues making any changes to the view or speed of the cut or any button for that matter. It takes about 2 minutes for it to respond to anything! I’ve never had this happen before.