gSender spoilborad error

Hi! I just received my FoxAlien 4040-XE. This is my first CNC machine, so there is till a lot to learn about the machine and the programs. Right now I’m trying to make a spoilboard to keep the original in good condition. However I’m having some problems creating one. I’m getting a lot of different error messages whenever I try to cut, and it’s not always the same error messages.

I haven’t written the code myself and it seems to work for other people, just not me. Ill link the code.
I’ve made a quick screen rec to show some of the error message I get

Link to the gcode:
YouTube Creator: James Dean Designs

Screen recording: gSender error - YouTube

I don’t know what the problem is but I did check the files just to make sure and I was able to test run all 3 in gSender.

Strange that the same code works for you, but not me.

Downloaded gSender on another computer and tried to run it from there instead, just to make sure there wasn’t a problem with my software, but nope, the error messages are stil there. Even tried to change it from .gcode to .nc to see if that would make a difference, but it didn’t

Part of setting up gSender is getting it to install some values pertinent to one’s hardware. Perhaps you haven’t accomplished that part of the setup in the Settings area?

gSender also has to be able to read your machine hardware. Can that be the problem? Perhaps contact your hardware provider for that?

I’ve adjusted the majority of all the setting within gSender, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Could be, I have no clue. I joined the FoxAlien community on Facebook and wrote about my problem there as well, we’ll see if they have a solution to my problem.

I found this list for the firmware settings, it may be helpful if you don’t have it yet. You can, as you probably already know, adjust these setting in gSender using the Firmware button.