I'm getting a tool error "T102" can I edit that line of gcode?

I run the test run job. I get a tool command t102 error. can I drop that line of gcode and how do I do that?

Assuming you have a M6 command with the tool command, you can either choose how you want to handle toolchanges in gSender (Additional Features - gSender Docs).

You should also check if you have the “warn if file contains invalid gcode” or “warn if invalid line detected during job” is toggled on, since if you are only using one tool, you can skip these lines automatically.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 7.10.46 PM

This is likely not the right way to fix the error, but I had done the CAD work in Carbide Create V7. Ran the cd2 file through their converter to get gcode. Fired up gsender and got the error code, but I recalled in Carbide Motion it stops after starting the job to remind you to load the correct bit. I assumed that was the error, hit start job again, and all was right with the world. I’m trying to move away from Carbide Create, but the move to Carveco is not seamless for me. I’ll get it, but it’s going to take some time. Thanks for your prompt reply.

1 Like