List of Shipped Machines

They have at least 300 orders probably more. And are working really hard to get them filled. If they respond to everyoneā€™s question on when there order will be, they would be wasting there time. They give a general update almost daily. Itā€™s unbelievable how rude some people are.

2 Likes

https://sienci.com/2020/08/11/the-epic-saga-of-the-v-wheels/
In the blog post he shows the measurements of the wheels and how to check

2 Likes

Hey J, thanks for pointing this out. We transitioned over to a new way of managing out inventory and it seems that the confirmation emails have been affected. Rest assured all the appropriate stuff is being packed on our end - weā€™re looking into fixing the confirmation emails though.

@Ole your machine alongside 20 others are ready and packed on the table but we werenā€™t able to get them out before the truck came in. Theyā€™ll be shipping out right away on Monday :+1:

We got 17 more machines out today! This means we were able to get 58 machines packed this week. I look to have this continue into the future.

I know there is a spread in terms of what sorts of communication people want from us but I have to agree with some responses here that although of course we want to always keep you guys in the loop, sometimes we really just need to put our heads down and get more LMs out the door. Weā€™ll continue to maintain the best communication we can while also working to get your LongMill to you in good time. Have a good weekend everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job you guys Iā€™m getting more and excited for my machine as you get them out . Lol you must really been wiped out only a portion of machines you mentioned are packed are listed and they are dated for Monday the 14th. Haha get some well deserved rest you guys and keep up the good work your company is soaring.

Thanks I really appreciate the effort you guys are putting in to ensure customers are receiving a quality project.

1 Like

Yes jaychest Iā€™m with you and agree entirely. By nature I am an inpatient person by nature especially when I really need it want something to ship. But I appreciate good quality and Satanā€™s behind your product even more. I shopped around a really lot before finding the long mill one evening study over it for about a week i decided on it over all the others out there. I really feel I made an excellent decision. Some others were more ready for what i want it to do but costed much more and all come with much less for the buck and not near the support you get with a long mill. Not to mention we all get to be involved in the progress of this machine together. I am very excited for this journey. Again thanks for the excellent work you guys. What a great company to get involved with.

2 Likes

I got a shipment notice today, considering the challenges the Sienci team faced I was pleasantly surprised. Great going! Although the updated list says it will ship Monday the 14th. Today is Friday the 14thā€¦ !?!

2 Likes

No Complaints here! I called the day I ordered and was told 6 Weeks! Your communications throughout has been consistant. Looking forward to receiving my mill! BTW, please let Andy know I got his message about recomended software! I really appreciate the advice. keep up the great work! Cheers!

1 Like

Mine hasnā€™t even made the list yetā€¦lol

My Longmill arrived today! I think I peed a little when I saw the box. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations ArchiesWoodshop

Hey all, we got 21 more machines out the door today!

I also updated the structure of the original post so that the numbering starts at the next machine thatā€™s planning on being shipped out, this way you can watch as your numbered spot in line slowly goes down as we approach shipping out your LongMill :wink:

Our plan this week is to get some more dust shoes and control boxes put together at the start of the week and then get more machines out the door at the end. We packed and nearly shipped over 50 machines last week so weā€™ll be aiming to hit that again this week :+1:

As always, look to see more updates on this thread once we have more info to send out!

2 Likes

Thank you Chris! Getting excited! #51

1 Like

Only a little, you should send it back

1 Like

Love the new format

Looks like I might be in the next batch.

If I could make a suggestion. Move the shipped ones to the bottom. Of the post as a ā€œquoteā€ or archive as this could get long in a few weeks

2 Likes

Ha Ha! Now thats funny right there!

This is going to be a long 6 to 8 weeks.

1 Like

Goes fast. Still waiting. But I am up soon

1 Like

I believe it will be well worth the wait! Congrats on your purchase!

Those 6-8 weeks felt more like months. Now only if the rest of my days go so slow. When #25534 ships no more checking this thread all sorry but donā€™t want fo see it again lol. Worth the wait!