List of Shipped Machines

I feel the apprentice who has been sent to the store for a ā€œLongWeightā€

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me when 25432 might be shipped?

Thanks,
Gary

Dang, all you guys are so impatient! 6-8 weeks means 6-8 weeks! Haha!

Chris, Andy and team, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Greetings,

If youā€™re referring to post, I donā€™t have a problem with 6 to 8 weeks. I have seen orders 39 to 60 with very little change in 4 weeks. Iā€™m order #104 so I was just seeing if that backed every order up. Didnā€™t know if the hold up was on every mill they made or just specific models, so I asked.

Hope that helps.

Gary

1 Like

Didnā€™t intend to take shots my man!

I am patiently waiting for my order as well!

In the meantime, I bought a $200 3018 CNC and am spending time learning on it. I recommend anyone else with the CNC ā€œitchā€ to do the same!

1 Like

I wanted to add this into the mix :slight_smile: new dust shoes for all pending orders that had previously purchased a shoe!

Also, v-wheels are almost here!

2 Likes

Just to add, the tracking for the v-wheels has updated to have delivery on Wednesday!

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer of a dust shoe for all pending orders, but what if you ordered one as part of the order?

Asking for a friend. :slight_smile:

I mightā€™ve used confusing language. If youā€™d previously ordered the existing dust shoe design alongside your LongMill, weā€™ll be auto-upgrading all old dust shoes to new dust shoes.

If you hadnā€™t purchased a dust shoe with your machine, thereā€™s still time to purchase one before your order ships and for the next week the new dust shoe design is on sale on the store :slight_smile:

Much clearer, thank you

What is the expected delivery on #25348. I understand the delay because of part issues, but has production halted because of one part or are we just not seeing any updates on the list?

Thanks

Hi Abraham, the reason there are orders stating waiting on v-wheels is because these are 4-week lead time orders that we want to ship out ASAP.

Past this (which includes your machine) is a 6-week lead time which puts it at this Thursday the 13th. Weā€™re taking things step-by-step for now so weā€™ll send out more update info once we receive the wheels and have sent out the 4-week lead time machines

1 Like

Thanks for the update

Awesome! Thank yoU!!!

When it gets to my order it will be held pending parts for the new improved dust shoe lol.

Iā€™m just joking. Looking forward to it.

Fingers crossed they are within spec! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

@Chris and Andy you rocks thank you for all updates you give to us. Yes Iā€™m waiting my LongMill. But with all the care you take, our CNCs are going to be perfect

Thank you again. You have to be proud of you and your business.

Order 25341

Is there a reason why there have been no order numbers added since 25847? Are you waiting to clear up the wheel issue before you resume? Just curious how later orders should check on progress.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

If you want to read a longer more broad production update and my saga with the v-wheels you can check out my blog post here: https://sienci.com/2020/08/11/the-epic-saga-of-the-v-wheels/

So it turns out that the tracking info for the Fedex on the v-wheels was wrong and the v-wheels that I had ordered last week actually came in at the end of the day yesterday instead of the Wednesday it was saying it would be.

The bad news is that these wheels have the same problem as we had in the last batch. I have contacted the manufacturer and they are working on making new v-wheels to the correct spec.

I have ordered 600 wheels last night (or 50 machines worth of machines) directly from Openbuilds which are expected to come tomorrow. We will use these wheels to ship machines and keep ordering them from there until our regular manufacturers can sort out the quality issue on their end. I also am working with several other manufacturers to manufacture v-wheels as well to prevent any future delays with this part.

3 Likes

Just updated list with all new orders Rob :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes