List of Shipped Machines

Friday came early

Congratulations Menglor!!! Hoping they can get to mine tomorrow im only six away from what is being packed so far

1 Like

Oh come on you can get two more machines packed up for shipping Friday.

1 Like

I’m 552 and selected local pick up…does the above mean I can pick it up tomorrow?

I’d expect your machine to be ready so you should see an email from us tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Whats your best guess on How many more machines will be added to todays shipping total? I say Ten!

I just got my shipped confirmation. Thank you for all the hard work getting it out on time guys. But there are only 8 items listed and I ordered 12 items with no explanations. Is everything there but not listed or am I going to have to pay charges again later to get the rest at a later time. Again great job getting it out thank you so much

1 Like

Me Too! Enjoy your Mill!

Congratulations Dana thank you and enjoy your journey

1 Like

Just got my confirmation email for shipment for order 25560, It’s time to get busy!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I can’t wait to receive it and put it together

My order only shows the CNC shipped. But I am going be sad if the other items aren’t in the box.

But I. Am patient!!

Is it here yet?

Hahaha ha I feel ya im the same way

Yeah guys as I mentioned I think there a few bugs still in our new system but I’m pretty certain that you should find all the items you ordered show up in your box.

1 Like

Ok great. Hey thanks for the quick response and the hard work. Looking forward to the experience with your product

1 Like

Wow!! 77 machines shipped this week!! Please thank your team for all of their hard work! Great job!!

3 Likes

The team has worked very hard and I’m very happy to report that not only were the remaining 21 machines from last week shipped out but so were the targeted 50 machines this week plus an additional 5 :smile:

We’ll continue to aim for 50 machines for all future weeks but I think at the very least things look good for continuing to fulfill everyone’s orders by the 6 week lead time timeline!

6 Likes

Great job guys keep up the good work

My Tracking says I should be recieving my Long Mill on Tuesday! If the post delivery Support is half as good as the Pre Delivery support, then I will be elated! Thank you guys for all you do!

1 Like

WoooHooo, I’m up to #78. Hopefully I’ll have it by Labor Day weekend :heart: :heart: