List of Shipped Machines

@Dana I can confirm, without any reservation, that the post delivery support is every bit as good as the pre-delivery support. I believe that every one here would agree.

2 Likes

Just placed my order today. Why does it say in stock but take 6 weeks for delivery?i know it will be worth the wait but just curious. Thanks!

They had some material shortage issues, they are on track big covid 19, packing and possibly a problem with their website not having any other option to say back ordered or delayed

They are shipping 50 units a week. Follow this thread and you will see it roll forward

Hi all :wave:

Same plan for this week as we laid out last week. Weā€™ll be doing lots of the prep work for the first half of the week and then once Thursday comes thatā€™s when weā€™ll start shipping more machines out. Target is set on getting another 50 LongMills into the wild :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Monday everyone

4 Likes

I would love if you are getting 53 Machines out this week :crossed_fingers: since mine have a long travel ahead, all the way to Norway :grin:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Mullenfam and @Jon. Typical welcome, questions just ask, projects share. Always provide details whatever the situation. Photos always help. Plenty of good newbies and pros in the group.

1 Like

Getting My longmill today! It shipped from Sienci on Friday the 21st! Had to pay Duty charges of $70 yesterday. Not sure what that was all about but Oh well. Cant wait to get it and get going!

1 Like

Mine will be here today , had to pay another $83.06. Itā€™s going to be a long day waiting for it to arrive. I have my table built and all my extras prepped and ready to rock and roll

1 Like

My Long mill was just delivered an hour ago! Yes! I unboxed it already! I promise no boring un-boxing video but I am going to do a full assembly Video. For anyone interested, go to: http://www.youtube.com/c/BuckysCustoms
Thank you EVERYONE! See you soon!
Dana

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am waiting on my CNC to ship. I think I still have about 125 to go before mine gets shipped. I am seeing some posts about people paying Duty charges and extra custom fees. Are people in the US having to pay these fees? Just want to be ready to pay them if I have too. Iā€™ve never had to pay any extra fees when I buy products internationally but just want to make sure and be prepared.

@Alex - If your LongMill package exceeds $800 you will pay a brokerage fee (not a duty, customs or tax) somewhere around $70-$80. This has been standard and is not included in the price of the LongMill. Iā€™m not 100% sure but this amount has been what most of us have paid.

I received mine today. Canā€™t wait to put it together. :grin:

1 Like

@Bugsyves - Welcome Yves. Enjoy the ride. You wonā€™t want to get off. Need help just ask. Plenty of good folks will assist. Unfortunately you may get 10 answers but I guarantee one or more of them will be the right one. Thatā€™s what makes this group so great. Most of all have fun.

1 Like

Thank you!
I already have a genitsu 3018 and shopped for a while before finding the Longmill. The price and the review won me over.
And itā€™s also Canadian. A win/win for me.

1 Like

Ok, it is done. After weeks of waiting for the back order thing to be over. I continued to kick myself for not ordering sooner. I bit the bullet, Iā€™ve ordered and paid.

Iā€™m sure I speak for everyone when I say please pack more, ship more, Iā€™m ready for my machine.

This will not be my first CNC experience, Iā€™ve had a homemade machine before, but my wife and I will be starting her business and restarting an old one of mine.

Hereā€™s to waitingā€¦

1 Like

Bonjour Yves!
Jā€™attend la mienne ds quelque semaines jā€™ai bien hĆ¢te ha ha ha!

1 Like

Hi all

I just received my tracking information, so excited!

Has anyone else from the UK placed an order?
Iā€™m a little bit concerned about the amount of import tax Iā€™ll have to pay: Ā£200 - Ā£250

Hey Guys, You arenā€™t going to believe this but my machine just shipped. Iā€™m so excited.

1 Like

Received a text from UPS this morning regarding import fees.
Ā£265.82ā€¦
A little more than expected but paid it none the less.
I still think the total amount is worth it.
Canā€™t wait for my longmill to arrive.

1 Like

Was the goal of 50 not hit this week? I count 37 between what has been shipped this week and what says planned to ship today.