Longmill 30 30, binding and grinding in x direction it

Hello all, I’m having a major issue with my new longmill 30 30, machine.
After assembly, it jogged good in all directions.
Upon trying to start making a waist board, the machine as it was running started making like a grinding sound, and moving left to right (x), about half of the travel distance, it stopped , as if it had slammed into the rail,
I stopped the project and started troubleshooting the problem. Disconnected the power and by hand moved the gantry, from left to right , from full left to full right several times, it moves with no problem, and does not feel like it’s binding in any way.
Reconnecting the power, and jogging the machine, in the slow mode, it joggs with no issues at all, (perfect), in the normal speed, it binds intermittently, and stops with the bang as above, , in the fast jogging mode, it mostly is sounding really loud, (grinding sound), and will not hardly move at all,
I have inspected the backlash assy, and the threaded rod (can’t think of it’s name right now), I’ve inspected the bearings, the lock nuts on both ends and where it attached to the motor, nothing is slipping, mechanically, everything seams and looks ok,
Looking for suggestions, I’m only guessing it might be the motor is faulty, as it gets more speed to it.
Does anyone have any other ideas, thank you
CNC ers

Sounds like too much torque for high(er) speeds (torque of steppers decreases with increasing rpm). Initial guess: V-wheels are too tight. There is no need to clamp the rails between them. Stop turning the eccentric nuts as soon as the carriage stops wiggeling.

Check the X-Axis motor for a broken shaft. You might not see the break unless you take the motor off.

I would check and make sure the coupler between the motor and the lead screw is tight. I had one set screw come loose once.

Ensure your anti-backlash nuts (the things that connect each axis to their respective lead screws) are not overtightened. If they are, there will be too much friction for the stepper motors to overcome.

The V Wheels being too tight can also clamp down and squeeze the rails too tightly to be moved.

If you have changed any of the maximum speeds or accelerations this may cause this problem as well.

Also make sure all of the V-wheels are riding the same part of the rail and not one on one off.

If none of those work, pull out a multimeter and test to make sure they are receiving the correct amount of voltage from the control board.