New look to Machine Help, Software Help and gSender Topics

Recently, Chris added a new feature to these three topics. It is an option to mark a specific post as the solution to the original problem/issue. You will notice a small “solution” check box beside posts in these three topics. In the individual posts, that tick box is shown below the text of the question/issue. The idea is that the original poster (OP) will tick the box in the post that resolves the problem/issue. Ticking that box will also tick the box beside the topic itself. In that way, others with the same problem will be able to search on the problem and see that a solution has been posted.

I hope that you will take the time to mark your issue solved using this new feature. I believe that it will help those with a similar issue to quickly and more easily find a solution.

Thanks

6 Likes

Ok, well suppose this post is the solution to the original topic posted. :smiley:

@CrookedWoodTex You lost me, Tex, but given the smiley face, I’ll assume you’re “just goofin’ around”. :smiley:

Well, I was giving you a chance (without forewarning) to show how a “solution” could be shown. :smiley:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Project off centre