Official call for Feedback on new Board in development

Here’s what I’m talking about,

The rotary is next and I’m already looking for a space to put it. I’m considering getting a metal box like my fuse panel to house all of this stuff? :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Any update on new board. Thinking about using it as it would have better static resistance. Let me know would be happy to beta test it as well as pay for board.

Best Regards

Scott

@Scooter2014 Scroll down on this page, Scott, for the latest.

Id be interested in beta testing the 2nd release. I am willing to pay for the board as well.

Best Regards

Scott

@Scooter2014 I don’t work for Sienci, Scott. I’m not sure what their process is, but you can use the contact page on their website to let them know of your interest. I’m deleting your email address from your post. There are spammer everywhere. :unamused:

Sorry and Thanks I didnt know that much appreciated

1 Like

Just for everyone’s benefit, an update on the SLB has been posted with a lot of details on new features and board development

You can find the post here

2 Likes

Good sugestions i agree

Latecomer to the forum and thread, but posting anyway. As a newcomer to CNC (and not having a Longmill because I found my first, used, reasonably priced, large bed, machine in my area), I do really like the idea that I might have an opportunity update the 1000mm by 1000mm system with a more capable controller. I’ve already been looking around for a controller that might add capability for more axes, etc. From my first look at gsender and the new zeroing block, I have to say I really like the ideas coming out of Sienci. It seems clear they are doing some creative thinking and great investing in the arena. This inspires me to keep an eye on what’s coming out.

3 Likes

Hi all!

Just wanted to come back one more time to resurrect this post and inform everyone who gave their feedback that as of a couple weeks ago the design was, at last, finalized :smiley:

I tried to incorporate all the feedback in a way that prioritized:

• alternate mounting
  • dust resilience
  • while still retaining rail mounting and some of the other features I was excited about

You can read more about it in my most recet blog post:

And if anyone has any feedback on how they think it turned out, still please do let me know! I want you all to know that I appreciate your time - it was indeed all your individual feedback that drove further decisions to get the final form-factor to where it is today :pray: