Surfacing spoilboard

Created a code in gsender and proceeded to surface spoilboard…The machine makes one pass down the y axis to its full length , stops and the z axis rises to its full height …What am I doing wrong…Newbie here.

@Fireman1963 When you say that you created a code in gSender, do you mean that you used the surfacing module in gSender to created the tool paths?

Yes Grant that is correct.

1 Like

@Fireman1963 When you jogged your Mill to the corner that you selected in the Calibration tool as your starting point, did you zero all your axes?

Yes zeroed all axis from corner start point.

@Fireman1963 I can’t think of what the problem is. I’ve moved your issue to the gSender category, so that the gSender team at Sienic will see it. You may want to raise a support ticket, too.

Thanks Grant…What do you mean by a support ticket?

@Fireman1963 Go here https://sienci.com/contact-us/ and you will see a form to fill out for tech support.

Thanks again Grant I’ll get right to it.

@Fireman1963 I’m sorry that I couldn’t be of more help. :cry: Pls post back when you get a solution. It could help others.

I will certainly do that.

1 Like

I found the problem…My bad …I had the x-axis and z-axis motor wires mixed up .

1 Like

@Fireman1963 Good stuff. :grinning:

As the original issue has been addressed, I’m closing this topic. If anyone else has a similar concern, feel free to start a new topic, which will ensure that it is addressed promptly.