The next big release for gSender is here! (1.2.2)

Didnā€™t realise, from your post, that you had it set to automatically connect.

1 Like

@CrookedWoodTex I donā€™t have mine set to auto connect so my mileage may vary. However, gSender never times out on my two setups after it opens. No version ever has, including 1.2.2. FWIW.

Thanks Grant. Yesterday I disabled the setting for auto connect, settings were saved and I exited gSender. I reloaded it, waited for at least an hour and connected just fine. No death spiral loop.

So, I re-enabled the auto connect setting as I was shutting down last evening and this morning loaded gSender as usual. I let it sit for an hour. When I got back, it had auto connected, was waiting for the homing cycle and all started up OK.

I suppose there is something there about auto connect that didnā€™t get right during the change to 1.2.2. Just toggling the setting and restarting got it corrected? Iā€™ll keep checking it, though.

Thanks for the idea!

Youā€™re welcome, Tex. I didnā€™t even know that I gave you an idea. Bonus! :smile:

Does gSender work with touchscreen monitors?

I hardly ever use my touchscreen on my laptop but I just tested it and it seems to work fine. I just connected, homed and jogged around a bit, all with the touchscreen.

1 Like

I have yet to come across a function where it did not work but I have not tried everything in gSender. It has been jogging, probing, menus, start, stop, pause, resume, unlock, outline, and feed rates. That is all I can remember at the moment. These were all in the last version

A post was split to a new topic: gSender not working with auto zero touchplate