Where is everyone from?

@lonnie - Welcome Lonnie, you will enjoy it. Great group here. There is a facebook group as well if you were not aware. However IMHO you will get more correct answers to issues on this forum. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. If you want to share projects please do. Provide pictures in both cases if possible.

1 Like

thanks hayward.i am still in that fresh paint kinda mode. looking to learn the software choices and refine my technique. will definately share the good the bad and the ugly with appropriate pics of the evidence.I’m not shy so when i get stumped trust me we will all talk lol.

2 Likes

Brian, give me a shout if you get a chance as I am also a new Longmill user in the Houston area. In Cypress, NW of town.

hey Pete this is Lonnie from Guelph. seen your profile on the forum here, and was wondering if you made the purchase yet. Just had mine about two weeks now, and was trying to line up local support. coffee meetings and such. two heads are better than one. lol.reach out to me if you think this might interest you.

Pennsylvania , U.S.A

1 Like

Hey there. I’m Billy and I live in a small town just outside of Kamloops, BC, called Rayleigh. I’m starting up a little hustle with my new Longmill as I’m recently a stay at home dad to an adopted little rad dude. My parental leave is up and I told my former employer I’m not coming back. (I used to make carbon fibre mountain bike wheels, handlebars, and other components)
Covid has taught me that staying close to home and family is more important to me than climbing up that company ladder.
I’m learning things rapidly and am here absorbing up all your wisdoms. And hopefully learning from the fails, too!
Cheers!

4 Likes

@Billy_Jack Welcome to the group, Billy. You will find lots of good people here to help you in your learning curve. So, ask lots of questions and post pics of your projects. Have fun.

2 Likes

Have the longmill for 10 months now i’m from Boucherville Quebec 5 minutes from Montreal

4 Likes

Vaughan Ontario
Not sure if I posted this before.

1 Like

Miami, Fl. Longmill arrives tomorrow. can’t wait!!

3 Likes

@miamimac - Welcome aboard Mac. You won’t regret it. Questions just ask. Provide any and all info you can to describe your issue and someone will assist you fairly quickly. Share your projects as well. Provide pictures in either case if you can. Take your time assembling. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Located in Brampton, Ontario

2 Likes

Located in Dieppe, New Brunswick.

Athens Ga. Home of UGA …Go Dawgs!..

Great place to live

Jim

Sounds like a fun job.

From Tavistock, Ontario. About 30 minutes from the Sienci office. Anxiously waiting for the email saying my Longmill is ready for pickup.

Bay City Michigan New owner

Central Illinois. Anxious awaiting the arrival of my 30x30!

2 Likes

@Brian @kitdon36 @Flankman Welcome to the club, guys. You will find people here very generous with their help when you need it. Post questions and be sure to post pics of your projects - even failed ones. :grinning:

2 Likes

Grande Prairie Alberta :metal: