Where is everyone from?

@Lavacreations Welcome to the group, guys. Donā€™t hesitate to ask questions and post pics of your projects.

2 Likes

Thanks so much definitely gonna have some questions soon

@Lavacreations - Bring it on Lawrence & Vanessa. Bunch of folks ready and waiting to assist. And welcome aboard.

2 Likes

May 9th 2022 I have become a Sienci Labs customer and I took the plunge and purchased The Longmill MK2 and a laser with some other additional components. I even purchased Vetric Vcrave Pro. I am a traditional woodworker who does use machines to mill and process wood. I am looking forward to learning how to use a CNC so please in the near future bear with my questions.

Also if there is anyone that has a CNC Sienci or otherwise that lives or resides near Fresno California drop me a line or two. Greetings to all and to all have a wonderful day and let the creativity flow. Take care until next we speak. Jack

@Jwar Well greetings from the cornfields of Iowa Jack! I am a long ways from you but I wanted to welcome you to the family here. Lots of really good folks here. I recently got my mk2 and hopefully will be doing my first carve tomorrow. Had some learning to do, and still to do, but Iā€™m confident the folks here will drag me through any issue I may come across.

You should have a much shorter wait time than lots of us here. Best be getting your table built! I too purchased vcarve pro. That is some nice software, Iā€™m just crawling but hope to someday walk with it.

Have a great day sir!

Jake

Thank you and great hearing that you are about to carve. I am very rusty with software last time I earnestly touched design software was AutoCad LT 98 with some Solidworks tossed in. I have dabbled with Fusion 360 and Sketchup 2021/2022 Pro. But only in the learning phases. My plate is going to be full as I will be starting the learning on Vcarve Pro now and will be continuing with Sketchup also as I have a full woodshop and I am going to build my own custom cabinets and plantation shutters for my own house. I am looking forward to learning CNC and integrating CNC to my shop.
I hope your carvings tomorrow goes as planned and inspiration strikes and your creativity takes off.

1 Like

Not too far, Iā€™m in McHenry, IL

1 Like

@jullett Hey Jim! Used to live on the Iowa side of the Quad Cities. Now Iā€™m about 2 hours west of there, in the middle of the corn. Enjoying the heck out of my cnc machine. Hope you are as well!

Jake

I am just outside Allentown, PA in a little town called Bath.

Greg

:thinking:

I am a Brit from the UK and I live in a town named; Leighton Buzzard. It is located in the county of Bedfordshireā€¦ around 40 miles north of London.

Southeast Dothan Alabama

I have been failing miserably in my welcome mat roles. My apologies to all of you who have introduced yourselves. Welcome to the group. Iā€™m sure that you will find it a very friendly place, full of knowledgeable people just waiting to respond to your questions and offer any help they can.

Have fun.

1 Like

Fairmont, Minnesota
South Central in the state

1 Like

Lancaster Pennsylvania, US

2 Likes

From the Lakes of Haliburton, Ontario

1 Like

@CNCLIFER Welcome to the group, Dan. I am sure that you will find many users here ready to answer your questions and help you to have fun with your Mill. Be sure to post your projects - successes and failures.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome, I see that the forum is full of great people and help. Will be placing my order soon, been doing a lot of researching and I believe this is a great place to be.

I am from Sweden , VƤnersborg

2 Likes

Welcome! My Grandfather was from Sweden!